Some of you may know me as the president of The Alliance, and some of you may know me simply as Storm.
I have found recently that I need to split from the organization on occasions from the organization and just be me. Granted the organization is my passion, my path in life. However there is so much more to Storm.
I am a writer. I write poetry, some very dark, some light and sweet. I write stories, some with action, some with romance, some with what some people would call deviant behavior.
Is it safe for me to write these things and put them out here for people to see? Is being the president of such an organization stifling my creative juices?
I think if I don’t have this personal and soon to be warning filled blog that it would. That it has been and I need to change that.
when I don’t want to start writing because I am constantly writing something for The Alliance blog or for the newsletter than it is time to do something different.
My own personal needs have been pushed aside and I have to change that.
I had someone like a post I wrote in The Alliance blog so I took a look at their’s to see what they were all about. Someone I would definitely follow, as an individual, but could not as The Alliance President because their blog is clearly marked Adult content to the point that a family organization that has kids come to and read things on possibly could not follow.
That upset me a little bit, I have to be careful what I say on the different accounts that I man.. I have a few Alliance accounts between facebook, wordpress and blogger and I have to be careful of what I say and post so as not to offend anyone while still advocating for the community.
So, my personal ones should be able to portray the person, the human behind the president title right?
I so need to get back into the creative writing and sharing it with people..
I am a transgender man, I am a sexual being, I have urges, needs and desires. And oh I have deviant ideas and often act on them.
Storm
Not the president
No comments:
Post a Comment