Wednesday, May 30, 2012

YES!!!!!!



So as the video indicates I have started my testosterone. I am so very excited and I cannot wait to see the changes as they come. So far I have noticed that my metabolism and my libido have increased. Now if this is from the T or just my overactive imagination I do not know nor do I care. If it is just my imagination, then I will take that for now.
As promised I am going to keep track of my progress here.
After waiting for so long and waiting and waiting and waiting. I am finally here and I am so very happy. Now to raise the money I need to get the chest surgery done.
Not the first step to my transition, but definitely another big step in this journey of mine.
I cannot even begin to express how this is making me feel except simply glorious and whole. What more can I say than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts