Saturday, June 23, 2012

31 Day Update


Wow, so I was getting ready to settled down for the night. Took my shower and put my patch on, once I realized that I had just opened up a new box of patches I decided that I would come on here and make a quick update. So of course I decided I needed to do a video even though I do not like them. But let me tell you something. For once, in my life, I was glad I had decided to do a video record of my progress.

Before I repost the first video I just want to tell you one of the things I noticed and I mentioned to my sister tonight was that my appetite is lower. Where I use to go back for some more dinner, I can now no longer finish the first serving and Angel is trying to figure out how much to put on my plate now a days.

So since I am being waited on to finish this so we can watch the Olympic trials Diving I will just repost the first video and the second one.

Can anyone tell me the differences I see?

First Video


Second Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts