Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Questions


Ok so I have been thinking about a lot of things.

Of course things that deal with the T.

So far I have only read things on surgeries because that is what most of my brothers are going through right now.

But I have questions about T

I know everyone is different and we all progress differently, just as we would if we were able to do it the right way the first time. But I am wondering these things, because I really don't want to think I am imagining things.

So if my brothers would please give me some information on how things went for them I would be grateful.

My questions are these mostly

How long before you libido kicked up a notch?

How long before you thought you noticed a difference in the way your muscles worked?

How long before you thought your metabolism jumped a notch?

How long before your body hair began to change. Like leg hair, arm arm, hair on your stomach? and lets not forget the facial hair.

What changed first in the hair department? Color, texture, amount?

What about your moods? More or less irritable? Road rage? Less tolerance for stupidity and injustices?

Do you think you became more protective?

Do any of you have young girls in your family whether they be daughters, nieces, cousins?

As I have mentioned before I have two daughters. One 19 and the other 11.(update on this 2/1/2024. I have two sons and one daughter now. the 11 yr old came out as transgender as well. He now is taking T and has a better beard than me.)

Last night I was going to check out the two new episodes of Teen Wolf since the new season started and the first season the 11 yr old and I watched together. The first episode of the new season showed two of the main characters (both teens) getting ready to have sex. I mean the boy was in his boxers and she was all but close to being naked. The only thing that kept it from happening is the mother coming home, of which he promptly went out on the roof (he is a wolf afterall). Now granted they didn't show anything, but I have noticed that more and more "teen shows" are showing teens having sex. I was outraged.. I mean I was really freaking pissed off.

Why are so many teen shows doing this? And why in the world is there a show that has been fairly popular called the Life of an American teenager .. or something like that.. about teens getting pregnant and having sex. Yes I realize it is a part of life, yes I know it happens, and yes I know it is my job to talk to my young pre-teen about not having sex as a teenager. So what is my pre-teen to watch? She doesn't watch cartoons anymore.. and where she does like some of the shows on Nick like Victorous and iCarly and what not, they do tend to get on my nerves and they don't have Vampires or werewolves in them. Something that she is very interested in.

So, I have to tell her that we won't be watching Teen Wolf anymore. I miss the shows when I was a teenager.

I actually would rather she watch Criminal Minds and NCIS than the so called teen shows. Both of which has gotten her interested in the human mind and psychology. Though she says she is going to be a marine biologist.

Anyway here I am rambling again and boring you to tears.. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts