Monday, June 4, 2012

What I have experienced with the T


So it is kind of funny, this little tid bit I get to talk about today about my experience with T in patch form.

As some of you know I have been having a little bit of a time trying to figure out places I am comfortable putting the patch on. For those that do not know let me give you a run down, for those that do, you can skip this part if you want.

I have tried putting it on the back of my shoulder twice, but both times gave me a headache and with some confirmation from some other people I have found out that yep that was the patch doing that because there is not enough meat between the patch and nerves or whatever to keep it from giving me a headache. So I have decided to not put it back there anymore. So I have put it on my left bicep the most, I think I had it on my left thigh maybe twice. It has been exactly 11 days since I started the patch for T, four of those days was on my shoulder and my thigh. so the other 7 days I have had it on my left bicep, different spots, but still on my bicep.

So this is what I have discovered last night.

It is a little hard to see in the pictures, but here they are anyway.

Right Bicep (flexed slightly)




Left Bicep (slightly flexed)



Not sure if you can see it really well on the photos, but in person there is a noticeable difference. My left bicep’s definition is changing. Does it really happen this fast? Or is it because this part of my body is getting the T first and constantly?

Also I have to mention that I tore my right bicep about 6 years ago and about three years ago had surgery on it to fix it. they had to cut my bicep from my shoulder and it just kind of hangs there, so it may form differently from the workouts.

Even when I am not flexing and I am looking down at my arms I can see the difference. There is a definite line where the muscles form and define. I saw it last night when I looked at my arm as Angel was putting the patch on towards the back of my arm.(as seen in above photo).

I don’t normally like showing pictures of certain parts of my body because I am a big guy and I am working on losing the weight and working out (hopefully daily soon) so I can be healthier and fitter for when I have top surgery. But I thought I would share that with you all.

We have decided that I am going to start using my right bicep as well and I will just have to either lay on my left side or lay on my stomach. After taking a serious look at how I lay at night I believe that if I am on my stomach (taking in consideration how I tuck my arms) then I should be fine and I won’t have to worry about putting any excess pressure on the patch on either arm.

Interesting huh? Anybody out there have any experience with the patch for T?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts