Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Thoughts of Changing T-June 10
Well the other day while at our son’s graduation ceremony I became a bit overheated.. it gets nasty hot here and I don’t like it.. I usually handle it a little better but this time it just made me even more irritable than I already was by being in such a big crowd. When we get home to change before going to his little get together I discover my patch was coming off. I had gotten too sweaty and heated and oily I guess and the patch just would not stick. We tried every tape we have in the house, except the duct tape, and even at mother in law’s we tried some more until finally my MIL (who I call mamma) wrapped an ace bandage around my arm to hold the patch in place.
So Angel and I decided that perhaps calling Heather (MA for Dr. Holt) and seeing if it was possible to change to the gel would be in order. Which I did that same day and she called me back quickly. Long story short I get the prescription for the gel in the mail yesterday (only took one day to get to me, that was fast). However, it is a no go because after calling my pharmacy I discovered that my insurance will not pay for the gel. It will pay for the patch but not the gel. I am not really sure I understand the reasons behind that, but there you go. So I am staying with the patch. If it is hot out I am going to try to figure out something to keep it where it belongs before I go out and get all sweaty. I am NOT giving up T
I don’t think there is much to report on my voice changes or even my body changes. Well there is one thing that is a bit different that I have not mentioned.
I am more sensitive. I don’t normally talk about stuff like this, but yanno I was reminded of why I am sharing this with people and I am not really sharing or helping much if I leave stuff out.
Ok This is adult topic.. so if you are a kid and you parents would get upset at you reading this then be a good sport and let them know first.
Our sex life has always been good, but sparse. That is my fault actually. I kept telling Angel that I was impotent and she said I wasn’t. but that is how I always felt. I always need heavy battery operated stimulation to get my body to respond the way I felt when having sex. I can’t stand that, especially when my body just refused to do anything. So many times our love making was centered on just Angel. I made sure she was satisfied and not worry about myself because the trouble was not worth it when nothing would work right.
But now, I have to say my body has no trouble reacting anymore. I am more sensitive, so much so that the battery operated stimulation is almost too much. In fact there were times where I had to tell Angel to stop touching me, or to turn it off because it was painful. And she also noticed that I was much more swollen than usual. I have this old song from Salt -N-Pepa going through my head “Don’t want no short dicked man” (yeah showing my age here) It is kind of funny in a way. Besides I would rather have functional working over size any day since I can buy any size I want.
Ok enough about that.. now that I got that off my chest a little I will end this for now and go check out to see what the rest of you are doing.
oh yeah.. still sick too .. -growls-
Labels:
Adult,
Life,
sex,
transition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I just want to make a little note here that my poetry and writing blog received a blog award. Please take a look at that post over there at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment